Tecmo Koei released a new patch for Dead or Alive 5 that will improve the game’s netcode along with other balance changes. The patch is now available for PS3, with the Xbox 360 version being released at a later date.
A partial list of changes can be found below, but you can also read the rest of the changes in our forums.
- Fixed bug where skipping a command then clearing would halt progress during La Mariposa’s and Tina’s command training.
- Adjusted the AI’s excessively fast reactions to player attacks on hard difficulty.
- Power Blow settings carry over when resetting position in training mode.
- Position reset can now be performed by pressing SELECT + R2 at the same time.
- Titles can now removed at the Mission title set screen with the △ button.
- Ayane’s Tenryukyaku~back turn (→→KK←), Kikkaryukyaku~back turn (Back stance PP→KK←) are changed from +7 on guard to +1.
- Tina’s down throw (face up & towards legs, face down & towards head) at completion is changed from +5 to ±0.
Big thanks to TheDuskwalker for the heads up.