EVO 2013 will be held from July 12 to July 14, 2013, and its main game roster has just been revealed!
Main game lineup
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition ver. 2012
- Mortal Kombat
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Street Fighter x Tekken ver. 2013
- The King of Fighters XIII
- Persona 4 Arena
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
Update 05/07/2013. Injustice: Gods Among Us has been confirmed as a main event game as well, thus expanding the game roster from eight to nine.
D-Arts is going to release a new figure for Terry Bogard on Nov 2012. The height of this figure is 150mm approx, and the price is 4,410 Yen.
Terry Bogard from D-Arts
SNKPlaymore’s blog has released partial changes to the upcoming arcade KOF XIII:Climax. Also, they released a video showing off simplified inputs, ways to avoid wrong moves from coming out, and command partitioning.
- Shen will no longer receive a counter hit penalty when he’s hit during his Far C
- Shen will gain some power meter when he bounces off anything stronger than an EX projectile with his Danken(Projectile parry)
- Fixed issue where Ralf and Raiden’s positions will change and command has be input in reverse when doing Bareback Vulcan (DM) > MAX Cancel >NEOMAX
- Fixed Normal throw so that it no longer raises the opponent’s meters.
- Fixed issue where doing cl.D>HD bypass will make the characters switch position when the opponent is facing back
- Took out invincibility on HD bypass
- Changed damage on short hop & hyper hop C from 72 to 70
- Fixed issue where MAX canceling too late from normal Maiden Masher wouldn’t target lock the NEOMAX.
- Changed input frames for canceling from Maiden Masher.
- Fixed issue where repeatedly blocking low would display his standing block for a split moment.
- Changed cr.B so that it can be HD bypassed.
Every Friday night, our very own Mikel will provide live streaming for KOF XIII, other fighters, and even single playthroughs ! A lot of topics will be covered, and cool stuffs will be discussed as well, Don’t miss it out !!!
Join us now —> http://tinychat.com/mikelal93#
Our member Mikel is going to broadcast live streaming for KOF XIII and other Fighting Games on January 20th, a lot of hot stuffs and topics will be covered during the stream, please check the details below, don’t miss it !
Live Stream by Mikel ( Link )
Date : Every Friday starting January 20th
Time : 7:45 PM CST
Where : http://tinychat.com/MikelAL93
- Question and Answers session during the stream.
- Playing games online through friends (Multiplayer online games like KOF XIII, UMvC3, SSFIV AE (Version 2012), BlazBlue : Continuum Shift, Uncharted 2. Others can play with their own friends as well! (Provided if you have your own webcam)
- Doing playthroughs of single player games.
- Topics that can discussed about on certain days (Captivate 2012, E3 2012, Comic Con 2012, TGS 2012, etc.)
Our cool member Mikel is going to broadcast live streaming for the Console Version of The King of Fighters XIII on November 22 exclusively for all the KOF‘s fans, a lot of hot stuffs will be covered during the stream, check the details below, don’t miss it !
KOF XIII Live Stream by Mikel ( Link )
Live Stream Details by Mikel :
Date : 11/22/2011
Time : 4:30 P.M. CST (My time)
Link : http://tinychat.com/mikelal93
I will have the following in the stream :
- Question and Answers session during the stream, where you can ask me questions and all that.
- Me doing a full playthrough of Arcade mode with Ash, since he is one of my mains in KOF XIII.
- Me doing versus mode 1-on-1 with Ash against some random characters. XD
- Story Mode as the main event of the stream.
- Have it hosted on Tinychat (Because I love how everyone else attending streams can use their webcams to talk to others face to face, lol.)
For discussion, please click here.
We at Cyberfanatix are sadly to announce that the Staffs of Rising Star Games had a serious car accident before couple of hours from Gamerbase Show in London – UK, no serious injuries have been reported, all the Staffs are fine, we wish for them to recover as soon as possible.
In celebration of the upcoming launch of The King of Fighters XIII, cosplayers have the opportunity to let their vision run wild at the forthcoming London MCM Expo, which runs from 28th to 30thOctober at ExCeL London. Go head-to-head with other King of Fighters cosplayers on Saturday 29th October on the ‘Totally Cosplay’ stage and show the judges how you bring the characters from the game to life for your chance to be dubbed the ‘King of Fighters’.
You will need a combination of costume and attitude to win. Show the pride and nobility of Elisabeth Blanctorche or the dark hearted ambition of Ash Crimson, or whomever you want to bring to life from the extensive King of Fighters cast. Representatives from Rising Star Games and Totally Cosplay will judge the competition. Their decision is final and will be based on an assessment of costume accuracy and how accurately the character’s nature is portrayed. Costumes may be made, customised, or bought.
Eager to take part? Contact the MCM Cosplay Team by emailing email@example.com to express interest, or visit the Totally Cosplay area on Friday 28th or by noon on Saturday 29th October to sign up. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest videogaming events taking pace at the London MCM Expo, and the upcoming release of The King of Fighters XIII.
iPlayWinner have just announced special interview with our admin Don Vecta talking about Cyberfanatix’s community, also other KOF’s communities were interviewed like Orochinagi, MMCafe, SPEKSNK and DreamCancel, each founder/admin was asked 3 questions :
Q1: Tell me about your community : When it was founded, main country that represents, etc. Why KOF?
Cyberfanatix was founded in 2000 by Pakistani player and combo maker remukhan. The main concept of the site was to have a space to show bug videos from KOF 2000. After that, the site got lot of followers so as the time went by it became a site dedicated mostly to show combo videos, bugs and some gameplay tips.
While its roots are mainly from Pakistan, KOF Cyberfanatix have had a wide array of followers coming from Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Morocco, Australia, Brazil, United States, Korea and China so pretty much we cover the places where KOF has been played hardcore.
Q2: What does KOF have that pushed you to form a community?
KOF’s been quite popular in our countries and we wanted to deliver something curious or useful with combos and techniques for competitive gameplay. The response from the community was quite positive so we formed the forums (back in the day, together with Orochinagi founder Gunsmith in our 1.0 incarnation then by our on in 2.0 and 3.0). So we went beyond the combo making and became a stable site for news, cosplay, fan stuff, non-official tournaments and resource info.
Later on we also wanted to cover a little bit more from other fighting games like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat , even some old school non-fighting arcade titles from Neogeo, but in the end we have been mainly a KOF niche so people come here mostly for SNK-P stuff.
Q3: How do you think that KOFXIII will impact your community?
Well, for good or for bad, we are a SNK-P niche so our traffic and attendance it’s paired with SNK-playmore’s activity in the scene. Right now, when the company started to show their advances for the console ports of XIII and the quite surprising KOF-i, sure the activity in our forums and community sky-rocketed.
It seems that after several years, many players stopped playing the classics (mainly 98, 2002) and their interest in those games are not as strong as they used to be not long ago, but now XIII it’s catching their attention into playing something new, which is always a good thing. From our stand, we will continue supporting the SNK-P community with the best we can offer which is mostly combo videos, news and fan stuff. And of course also giving out some extra news from other games as well to keep a bit of variety and flavor to our followers.
To continue reading about other communities, please click here.