While it’s not 100% certain if this combo video would be the final work of WSE’s star Gen, this super talented and creative combo maker released this combo video compiling several clips of leftovers and loose ideas of classic KOF in one video, stuff mostly dated from 2010.
While the date of the clips are from 2 years ago, the content it’s nevertheless impressive and shows how deep Gen can go in analyzing and display creative set ups. A must watch for the vintage KOF enthusiasts.
So our sister page combovid.com released the second part of the DAMAGE exhibition, premiered at the Season Beatings 6 tournament, and once again, members from Cyberfanatix were present on it.
Assembling DAMAGE exhibition v.one for Evo2k11 left us with a huge surplus of unused material. We decided it would be better to split them into five-minute halves rather than presenting one huge ten-minute video to a live tournament audience. Keiko finished editing the second volume sooner than expected, so we submitted it to Season’s Beatings: Velocity and here we are.
All of these combos follow standard meter restrictions and were performed under default damage settings. Many of them were tool-assisted via programmable controllers or emulator scripting. Absolutely no hacks, cheats, or game-altering devices were used in the making of these combos.
combos by Aldevaran, AquaTeamV3, Battousai, CPS2, Dammit, Dark Chaotix, DevilAzite, Don Vecta, Doopliss, error1, Keiko, Krusan, Maj, oKutabareo, Persona, Phoenix, Raging Hawk, Remxi, Rufus, Ryukenden, ShinjiGohan, Snoooootch, Tigre III, and wolverine-master
edited by Keiko
soundtrack: GG Isuka OST – The Irony of Chaste
Visit combovid.com for transcriptions and details.
So, after a long while, Ultracombos released the results of our first Combo Tournament, that was held by the three biggest sites of SNK combo making: Ultracombos, KOF Union and Cyberfanatix. Even though the reception was quite low, the quality of the works displayed it’s pretty awesome and the winners of this event really pulled out some creative stuff never seen before. Congratulations to the winners and a big big thanks to all our contestants for participating and for your patience to have this video up.
Feel free to leave comments in THIS THREAD. Also you can find the download links.
Continuando con las actualizaciones, se agregó el CMV Garou: The Last Prophecy del antiguo CX 1.0 y un Superplay de KOF’96, donde Cyberfanatix (CX 2.0) apoya al equipo de Art Of Fighting DataBase en este buen material de la serie Minuet Of The Peaceful Seasons.
Y en Videoteca se agregó el CMV K9999 Combos Exhibition, de la legendaria web KOForever.
Gracias a Freeman por tan buen material.
While still up with the Mortal Kombat-mania, Chilean combo maker Plazma2k2 released this combo video of classic Mortal Kombat games under the Withering Surface Entertainment seal, featuring creative and amazing combugs using some old glitches in the SNES version of MK1, MK2 and UMK3, and also includes some nice clips in MK4 as well.
For the ones feeling the fever from the latest Mortal Kombat game, this is a nice reminiscence from the past and how old games still have awesome stuff to show.
Re-uploaded with the audio working, for another stream video watch it here at Dailymotion
Agregado un CMV del antiguo CX 2.0: “Alliance” un excelente video de KOF ’99 donde se unieron 4 grandes equipos: KOFDestiny, Y-AV, 99Combo Union y Cyberfanatix.
Added a new CMV from CX 2.0: Alliance, an excellent combo video of KOF ’99 where four teams joined efforts together to release something spectacular: KOFDestiny, Y-AV, 99Combo Union andCyberfanatix.
En la Videoteca se agregó una colección de CMV´s del equipo de NDCU (Novice Dance Combo Union) además de los tres volúmenes del CMV “Final Round” y el CMV “Origin”, todos estos del equipo de UltraCombos.
In our Video Library we added a collection of CMV’s from NDCU (Novice Dance Combo Union) also the whole three volumes from the Final Round series and Origin CMV, all of them performed by Ultracombos.
Gracias a/Big props to bboy_duck y siryxxx
The second and last half of the Castlevania Judgment -Absolute Judge- combo video is finally finished being the Side-B of the half.
Don’t like the game? I don’t blame you because the game is indeed terrible, although you may find the combos rather interesting! Some things I would like to mention about the video is that I wanted it like a tutorial, so basically the editing is kept clean while having a description on how to perform each combo if you are curious.
Most of the combos were finished since January 2010 but I wanted to give extra time to them so I can revise and hopefully discover the best combos around. If you are wondering why I don’t extend some combos like other videos on the internet, that is because ALL my combos are legit and cannot be break fallen except Dracula because he has a move where he can escape combos at the cost of some gauge meter. But why do I do combos on Dracula then? That’s because he opens a whole new world of combos because alot of things only work on him.
25 combos for each half of the project making it 50 combos in all. The number of combos for this video consists of:
The people involved in making the video:
Directors: Persona & Vice Vecta
Combo Maker: Persona
Video Editor: Shiku San
At long last, the Castlevania Judgment combo video has come to an end to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Fighters Cafe (that is the name of my combo video productions if you didn’t know).
And considering that I don’t have access to a Wii anymore (along with being very tired of the game), I’m pretty sure this is the last video from me for this game (also considering because I can’t find anything better in the game).
So if you’re a combo video collector or a Castlevania fan, I suggest you download this video because I can proudly say this is one of the best (if not the best) Castlevania Judgment combo videos along with Side-A.
If you have any questions or anything, feel free to leave some feedback and thanks for watching!
P.S. Big thanks to Shiku San for finally finishing on the editing for the video.
note: video was originally finished on October 2010.
Some time ago, Maiden Masher from Ultracombos got the idea to revive the good old days when combo makers would be pitting their creativity with each other in a combo video. After a while, we finally got together some of the well known people of the remaining KOF communities (or at least the ones dedicated to combo videos) to get together and finally opening a multi-community tournament of SNK combos.
So hereby the invitation to every combo maker to participate in our ULTRACOMBOS, KOF Union and Cyberfanatix Tournament.
Video Editor: CyberXkXdashX
Director: Maiden Masher
Judges: Richter, iCebounD_ING, Siedler Pompiani, Elixir and Vice Vecta.
Entry rules: (described inside the video)
* Only SNK games are available. So, if you feel like sending combos from Fatal Fury Special to KOF XIII all of them are more than welcome.
* The participant who obtains the highest score from the judges might be declared the champion. Judges will consider game version, set-up, creative use of bugs or situational combos and originality.
* Task Overs and Bugs are allowed. If a certain bug it’s necessary to trigger a conditional combo it’s always welcome. Needless to say, we won’t allow hacked versions of the game or cheats.
* Infinite bar is not allowed, however, infinite time is allowed. We give preference to combos done in arcade mode if possible. If it’s necessary a combo to be used in training mode, please make sure to use the default or the maximum number of stocks allowed inside a normal game.
* If the combo includes a text file with the transcription and explanation of the combo it would rack more points to the contestant. This is certainly something I’d personally encourage to all the participants to do. Judges have the right to discard a combo that looks shady (i.e., suspected to use hack or cheats) and doesn’t bring a proper transcription to validate his combo as legit. We also encourage the contestants to record their full set-up if possible to let know the judges the procedure of the combo. This way we can understand better what’s going on and give us a clear judgment of the received works.
* The participants can send as many combos as they want, however, only one will enter in the tournament, the judges will choose the best of the pack.
* Only accepted combos will get a direct feedback from the judges. The judges have the responsibility to watch each and every combo submitted to the tournament, but the ones that qualify will have a displayed scoring, comment and details in the qualification combo video. All judges decisions are final and not open to appeal.
* Combos using boss characters are not allowed.
* Combos can be send by rec input files (if you are using winkawaks) or in video captures. It’s not necessary to send raw files or high quality captures yet, as long the combo can be displayed clearly and completely (this is mostly to make easier for the participants and the judges to upload/download the files). In case the combo gets selected to appear in the qualification video, we will request a high quality capture (raw files if possible) with the BGM off and in native resolution. If you are sending YouTube links, please make sure to set the video in private view (you don’t want to burn out your entry combo, do you?), but then again, if selected we will request the original capture for the video.
The reception deadline is set on February 6th, 2011. It won’t be an extension period of reception. Please, send your works to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone and time to squirt the creativity, people!
Okay, our Director Vice Vecta has been working in this small community video which is mostly a post-mortem tribute to a combo maker and friend, CyberIori, who sadly passed away not long ago.The idea of the producer, Killer Knight was to gather some SNK community members in the Spanish forums of CX, KOF no dead and KOFfuneral and release this small homage with a theme based in combos of Iori Yagami only. Many of the dudes shown have never done a combo video before and some stuff it’s even basic. This time we were not requesting high level skilled combos or something fancy or highly elaborated (even though some stuff, fortunately, impressed us), just simply a way to participate and show respects to our friend.
Please check our Thread in English, we wait for your comments.
Bien, nuestro director Vice Vecta ha estado trabajando en un pequeño video de nuestra comunidad en CX en el cual queremos honrar la memoria de nuestro combo maker y amigo Ciberiori, quien no hace mucho fallecio. La idea del productor -Killer Knight- era la de juntar algunos miembros de los foros en idioma español de CX, KOF no dead y KOFfuneral, y lanzar este pequeño homenaje en el cual se usan solo combos con Iori Yagami.
Muchos de los que estan en este video nunca han hecho combos for CMV’s, incluso se muestran cosas muy basicas. En esta ocasion no estamos mostrando combos de alto grado de complejidad o algo bastante elaborado (aun asi algunas cosas son bastante remarcables), Es simplemente una muestra de aprecio, amistad y respeto hacia nuestro querido amigo y compañero.
Por favor sigan este topico para Idioma Español. Esperamos sus comentarios
Here the youtube version
In this time, Gen once again shows us his skills to play a classic title from the arcades: Toki.
This video was not altered in any way possible, neither used save states since the game was played manually (not tool assisted).
Hope you enjoy it and give your opinion in this link:
This video it’s part of a whole new concept in CX, which tries to show speedruns and/or superplays from different classic games in order to open a new style to the site.
If you know anyone who could play a title in such a perfect way or to go in a speedrun (preferently manual), please let us know so we can display his/her skills to the whole world.
En esta ocasión, Gen nos muestra su habilidad para jugar en un clásico de las Arcadias: Toki.
El presente video no fue alterado ni mucho menos jugado por partes, lo que le da mucho valor al mismo.
Esperemos que lo disfruten y opinen en el siguiente enlace:
Este video forma parte de un nuevo proyecto de Cx, el cual tratará de mostrar speedruns o Superplays de diversos juegos de antaño, para darle un aire distinto a la página.
Sí conoces a alguien que juegue algún juego de manera perfecta o que lo termine de manera rápida, no lo dudes e infórmanos para poder capturar su habilidad y mostrarlo a todo el mundo.