Author Topic: Tekken 7 Discussion Thread - The "Fated Retribution"  (Read 44858 times)

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
  • COOLNESS: 0
Tekken 7 Discussion Thread - The "Fated Retribution"
« on: 13 of July of 2014, 10:53:26 AM »
Didn't see this one coming. Tekken 7 announced, will use Unreal Engine 4.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/07/13/tekken-7-announced-uses-unreal-engine-4.aspx

Also kind of funny given a recent Beart statement.
« Last Edit: 12 of December of 2015, 04:10:16 AM by Don Vecta »

Offline V-Slasher

• Single Mode
  • COOLNESS: 7
Re: Tekken 7 Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: 13 of July of 2014, 11:11:37 AM »
release it on pc and we shall see the gaming world tremble !!

kind of mixed feelings about the use of ue4. It will bring real next gen graphics but the development time also will increase drastically into 2016 maybe.

it's THE game these new consoles need most. In particular ps4, I can't see a sony console without its tekken in the first year. ps2 had tekken tag at launch and ps3 had at least tekken 5 dr. they should release something to close the gap while we are waiting.

Offline hybridial

• Survival Mode
  • COOLNESS: 21
  • Most probably fueled by vengeance
« Reply #2 on: 13 of July of 2014, 11:27:15 AM »
ultimately, after really giving them a fair try I didn't feel I enjoyed Tekken 6 or Tag 2 as games very much.

But a new game always means some potential for change or improvement. Kinda hoping they try a different approach to the gameplay this time, maybe a bit more like Tekken 3? (that's the last one I'd say I did enjoy)

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • COOLNESS: -24
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #3 on: 13 of July of 2014, 11:32:21 AM »
Tekken 3 was very good Hybridial. Courde T4 is my true favorite Tekken game. Anyways I'm so happy Tekken 7 is happening
Miguel looking good

Offline OrochiLeonaUK

• Mod Gave Rock N Roll To You
  • Mid-Boss
  • Online Mode
  • COOLNESS: 74
  • The Sober Yin To CX's Raging Yang
« Reply #4 on: 13 of July of 2014, 11:42:29 AM »
I can only assume this is someone leaking Harada's "Special Announcement" that he will give at the climax of EVO today.

Devastated that they didn't go with "7ekken" which I've been predicting for donkeys.

...Mission accomplished..Time to call it a day?

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #5 on: 13 of July of 2014, 11:48:35 AM »
^ You are correct, it got leaked by AOL and IGN from Evo. So we should get more details tonight other than it exists and logo, hopefully.

(Going back to the posts before that.) I'm all about T5 Dark Resurrection myself, even if I only have the PSP version. Then again the PSP version has the best game mode selection of any Tekken, so that's part of the appeal as to why it's my fav. Plus I have a PSP 3000 so I don't have all that poor d-pad/controls fun some people got to experience. :P

Offline V-Slasher

• Single Mode
  • COOLNESS: 7
« Reply #6 on: 13 of July of 2014, 12:00:13 PM »
tekken 5 dr is my favorite too. after dr the bounce system kind of ruined a part of the fun for me, pretty much like cancels in kof.

I don't even mention the rage system that I still find one of the most stupid in-game power up ever.

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #7 on: 13 of July of 2014, 01:45:09 PM »
tekken 5 dr is my favorite too. after dr the bounce system kind of ruined a part of the fun for me, pretty much like cancels in kof.

I don't even mention the rage system that I still find one of the most stupid in-game power up ever.

My heart rejoices knowing I'm not the only one who hated rage
Miguel looking good

Offline videoman190

• Arcade Mode (Hard)
  • COOLNESS: 10
« Reply #8 on: 13 of July of 2014, 04:49:36 PM »
Maybe they will do a teaser trailer at EVO but do a real trailer at TGS! Also Tekken X Street Fighter is still around the corner.

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #9 on: 13 of July of 2014, 07:00:29 PM »
Maybe they will do a teaser trailer at EVO but do a real trailer at TGS! Also Tekken X Street Fighter is still around the corner.

Tekken X Street Fighter is really a bad idea kn my opinion. Just focus on Tekken 7
Miguel looking good

Offline Yuki Yagami

• ⑨ BAKA
  • Final SNK Boss
  • Professional Mode
  • COOLNESS: 50
  • The ⑨ of CX
« Reply #10 on: 13 of July of 2014, 08:04:44 PM »
アーケード「鉄拳7」トレイラー 英語版

"The Final (canon) Battle" between Kazuya and Heihachi?

Not sure if

[spoiler]...Kazumi Mishima will have a role here...[/spoiler]

Characters so far

- Kazuya Mishima
- Heihachi Mishima
- Catalina -> Katarina Alves (New)
- Claudio Serafino (New)
- Lili de Rochefort
- Asuka Kazama
- Lars Alexandersson
- Alisa Boskonovitch
- Paul Phoenix
- Marshall Law
- Ling Xiaoyu
- King
- Sergei Dragunov
- Bryan Fury
- Feng Wei
- Leo Kliessen
- Hwoarang
- Steve Fox
- Lucky Chloe (a.k.a. everybody's favorite newcomer) (new)
- Shaheen (new)
« Last Edit: 06 of January of 2015, 08:46:47 AM by Yuki Yagami »
Lasciate ogni speranza...

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #11 on: 13 of July of 2014, 08:44:22 PM »
I could see this as the final fair well to Heihachi because of his voice actor. Yet at the same time I just can't see Harada taking out Heihachi for obvious reasons.

Still, I hope this means a end to the Mishima rivalry/war storyline. Time to let more characters shine and go for something new.

Edit: Oh and Harada said this wasn't the game he was originally going to announce at Evo, but they went with it because of the leak.
Of course he could just be trolling.
« Last Edit: 13 of July of 2014, 08:55:37 PM by TheDuskwalker »

Offline Sera

• Online Mode
  • COOLNESS: 2
« Reply #12 on: 14 of July of 2014, 01:56:59 AM »
I could see this as the final fair well to Heihachi because of his voice actor. Yet at the same time I just can't see Harada taking out Heihachi for obvious reasons.

Still, I hope this means a end to the Mishima rivalry/war storyline. Time to let more characters shine and go for something new.

Edit: Oh and Harada said this wasn't the game he was originally going to announce at Evo, but they went with it because of the leak.
Of course he could just be trolling.

Actually my impression was that he would announce something not related to the main Tekken series, considering that some months ago he said he was working on other new titles, as I mentioned in the other Tekken thread. But maybe it's just that, they wanted to announce Tekken 7 from the beginning.

As for Heihachi, I doubt he will disappear from the series.
By the way, mama Mishima, aw~!

- I am the author of the works in my avatar and signature. Please don't steal. -

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
Re: Tekken 7 Discussion Thread - The "Final Battle"
« Reply #13 on: 14 of July of 2014, 04:10:19 AM »
Awesome trailer. However I thought Tekken 7 would pick up where Tekken 6  left off. Jin missing, Nina running the Mishima Zaibatsu in Jin's absence. Guess July 25 will give us more information to work with
Miguel looking good

Offline PureYeti

• Mid-Boss
  • Online Mode
  • COOLNESS: 37
« Reply #14 on: 14 of July of 2014, 07:23:43 AM »
Its cool to see Kazuya and Heihachi rivalry is coming back. I thought it was Jun at first when I watch the intro. It's interesting that they were using the english voiceovers for this intro. I'll forget the dubs exist in 4 :P

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
Miguel looking good

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #16 on: 19 of July of 2014, 11:14:26 AM »
Must see lol
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=128747

I don't get it. Looks like a normal "who will make the roster" topic, in which you have 2 or 3 people that wrote no next to the names of popular characters like Lili and Asuka to be cool, and then some idiots wanting to remove females because of "herp derp this isn't DOA" because it's even more cool to bash female characters.

That's pretty much any topic you can find on a gaming site with high ammounts of posters. *shrugs*

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #17 on: 19 of July of 2014, 02:45:53 PM »
I don't get it. Looks like a normal "who will make the roster" topic, in which you have 2 or 3 people that wrote no next to the names of popular characters like Lili and Asuka to be cool, and then some idiots wanting to remove females because of "herp derp this isn't DOA" because it's even more cool to bash female characters.

That's pretty much any topic you can find on a gaming site with high ammounts of posters. *shrugs*

It made me laugh how outrageous and plainly stupid some of the post were. I mean the logic in some of posters reasoning for adding/removing characters were pure comedy. Never have I seen such foolishness take place in other gaming forum. If so, please post a link. I just found it funny and wanted to share. Not everyone shares my humor,  that's cool. I'm certain Lili and Asuka will be in Tekken 7. I just hope Eliza is added.
Miguel looking good

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #18 on: 19 of July of 2014, 03:28:17 PM »
Edit: Found some details.
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2014/7/15/tekken-7-thoughts-plus-additional-info-from-harada.html#comments

Tidbits:
-No tag (like anyone expected that)
-38 characters could be the max. Harada is thinking of 36-38.
-The game is being developed on PC
-Harada says multiplatform is very important for fighting games
-The team is looking into creating characters that are easier for new players to pick up.
- Would like to do an arcade release, but ultimately up to executives at Namco.
- Wing Chun newcomer very unlikely since original MA creator's will was for japanese to never learn it
- Likes back-walk in TR and will probably keep it

Never have I seen such foolishness take place in other gaming forum.

I envy you then, and P.S. STAY AWAY FROM GAMEFAQS, and any forum like it then. This shit is just par for the course, pretty much every topic on the gamefaqs PS3 TTT2 forum when it was active (you can search there if you want since you asked) was this same shit. There was a few posters on the Tekken Revolution board too that were like that. Gamefaqs is filled with nostalgia fanboys that hate every character that isn't from Tekken 1, 2, and 3. Tekken Nation was the same, and now it's dead.

OH I just remembered a good one. On the gamefaqs Tekken Revolution board, there is a guy named VioletSystems, look up his posts. He was bitching about the characters added to Tekken Revolution, saying Bruce should have been added over Lili and Asuka in a topic with someone complaining about no Yoshi, and there marketing after T6. Someone pointed out they were the most used females and won all the Namco popularity polls which is why they get put on promotional material. So he started arguing that marketing should be about less popular characters, and they should put in characters like Bruce over more popular characters to make them more noticed (best part was every character he said should be in over Lili was a same style character of a character already added XD). Funny shit.

A favorite of mine was a dude on the TTT2 board about a year ago whining about lack of innovation in Tekken and how Tekken needs to evolve, then he turned right around and said every post Tekken 3 character should be killed. So he wants Tekken to evolve, yet he wants Namco to only remake Tekken 3 over and over again and never add new characters. Also whined about Lili in Tekken Card Tournament since she wasn't a Tekken 1-3 character, said those are the characters people are attached to and love. I almost responded to that with a simple "That's really reflected in Lili being more used than every character you mentioned." but I did not. Best part is people insult Lili and Asuka for being "kawaii schoolgirls Namco shove down our throats", yet don't ever say anything about Ling, because she's from T3 and not that popular, even though she gets more special treatment than anyone and is the definition of a "kawaii schoolgirl". Hypocrits R' Us indeed.
Someone also called Leo a "kawaii anime schoolgirl" for being in Tekken Revolution, even though she's neither "kawaii" or a schoolgirl......

Thank goodness that site has a ignore feature to make it halfway usable. Though Tekken fans in general on ther site are just flat out retarded, makes me embarassed to be a Tekken fan. Site made me respect DOA more, DOA fans are actually nice.....until DLC is mentioned and the defensive fanboys come out, but that's par for the course too.

Always fun looking up the bs people make up because they're jealous no one gives a shit about there favorite, yet they never actually give there character support where it counts, judt bitch. Always with a selfish attitude, at least when I bitch about my favorite not being added my favorite actually has a fanbase, and characters I bash are characters shoved down peoples throats when they're not actually liked (serious fuck you Dhalsim and Ling), so it's not a entirely selfish reason, selfish but at least me getting my way improves sells and makes people happy. Why I don't go ballistic over Karin and B. Jenet, I've just kind of accepted it by now.....I made myself sad.

So yeah I'm used to that shit by now, and of course it's not limited to just Tekken. If there is a popular character, they will be bashed. It's the definition of "vocal minority", it's also why Lili and Alisa's balance changed were retarded as fuck in TTT2 since Harada actually listened to these dumbasses (hopefully TTT2's lower than expected sales showed him not to listen to these fucks).

Of course the examples I listed were all modern characters, don't worry it's not limited to just that either. When Tekken Revolution first launched, guess who were now the "shitty overrated characters"? Kazuya and Law that's who! People were losing to these 2 online, and so it's the characters that suck, not the player.

Oh, memories. Oh Beart, you and your lucky innocense..... Stick to places like here and other smaller sites like this. Spreading out to see more stuff like TekkenZaibatsu will just make you a bitter and angry person, like me.
Edit: Looked on the gamefaqs PS4 T7 board there, popular character whining has already begun!
« Last Edit: 19 of July of 2014, 10:43:43 PM by TheDuskwalker »

Offline Sera

• Online Mode
« Reply #19 on: 20 of July of 2014, 01:18:47 AM »
Conversations about cutting characters often come up in another forum I'm a member of about other games of different genre, and I usually find myself being against it. The main reason is that I don't see it as a perfect remedy, there probably are other ways to resolve issues, without considering the backlash that cutting characters could cause.

Now, I haven't been a Tekken player for ages, so I can't say if cutting characters could actually be useful to improve this game. Since I trust you guys more than someone else in other forums, I would be curious to hear your opinion on the matter.

- I am the author of the works in my avatar and signature. Please don't steal. -

Offline hybridial

• Survival Mode
« Reply #20 on: 20 of July of 2014, 04:00:25 AM »
I just want to say this.

What in the ever loving effing hell is "KAWAII", about Asuka.

A biker chick who the local Yakuza are terrified of, and who has a clear dedication to her fighting style?

I don't even bother because I have no time for stupidity and people failing to grasp obvious things.

Offline Sera

• Online Mode
« Reply #21 on: 20 of July of 2014, 04:50:45 AM »
Honestly, I don't think any Tekken character is "kawaii", except maybe Panda and partially Xiaoyu (and anyway less now than when she was introduced in the series), Lili (in clothes style) and Alisa. If we want to count her as a playable character, Miharu too. In my opinion, all the Tekken girls are prettier than they are "kawaii" (a "kawaii" character is someone like Marie Rose from Dead or Alive, to me).

Offline hybridial

• Survival Mode
« Reply #22 on: 20 of July of 2014, 05:02:59 AM »
I get what you mean Sera, it's just Asuka is really, really far and away from what kawaii is supposed to be, she's essentially the opposite kind of character (being tomboy as all hell, which I really enjoy).

I had my own little "popular character" tiff over at Kamidogu because I dared to be a Sheeva fan and was willing to state my distaste for Kabal and the pallete swap ninjas :P

Oh, I'd like to add, if Tekken 7 does indeed make it to PC it is more likely I'll check it out. I kinda think I'll need a new PC soon though, and I may not be able to get that for a year or two, but we'll see.

I sincerely hope Asuka and Lilli make it in, because if they can have 36-38 characters there's no reason to cut them. In fact I wish they would fucking get the Devil Jin story over with because there's no way we need two Jin's and two Kazuya's.
« Last Edit: 20 of July of 2014, 06:07:46 AM by hybridial »

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #23 on: 20 of July of 2014, 06:29:01 AM »
I get what you mean Sera, it's just Asuka is really, really far and away from what kawaii is supposed to be, she's essentially the opposite kind of character (being tomboy as all hell, which I really enjoy).

I had my own little "popular character" tiff over at Kamidogu because I dared to be a Sheeva fan and was willing to state my distaste for Kabal and the pallete swap ninjas :P

Oh, I'd like to add, if Tekken 7 does indeed make it to PC it is more likely I'll check it out. I kinda think I'll need a new PC soon though, and I may not be able to get that for a year or two, but we'll see.

I sincerely hope Asuka and Lilli make it in, because if they can have 36-38 characters there's no reason to cut them. In fact I wish they would fucking get the Devil Jin story over with because there's no way we need two Jin's and two Kazuya's.

Amen to the last sentence. All that is good in the world.  Please let the Mishima saga end wuth Tekken 7. Totally agree with all the post  above. I just needed a good laugh. I can't wait to some of the characters are revailed.  Sorry to hear about the Wing Chun thing.
Miguel looking good

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #24 on: 20 of July of 2014, 07:19:53 AM »
I just want to say this.

What in the ever loving effing hell is "KAWAII", about Asuka.

A biker chick who the local Yakuza are terrified of, and who has a clear dedication to her fighting style?

I don't even bother because I have no time for stupidity and people failing to grasp obvious things.

There isn't. As I said someone called Leo the same thing once when Leo looks like a dude and isn't even in school, not even college, just because she was first additional character in TR and was connected to Lili in the comic (which ironically Leo was Lili's caretaker/guardian while Sebastion was on vacation). It's just crap they spew to justify bashing a popular character because they're not getting there way and the world isn't revolving around them.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/814542-tekken-7/69681450

KASG = kawaii anime schoolgirl obviously. This is a very tame example since I don't want to look for the topics I saw in the TR and TTT2 forums where these people went full retarded (as you know, you never go full retard).

Also I like how people blame Lili for Asuka's story downgrade after 5, yet totally ignore that Devil Jin wasn't even canon in T6. Kind of hard to do a "supress the Devil gene storyline" when everyone with the devil gene either doesn't transform, or knows how to control it (like the uncanon BV movie). Not like Asuka's story was serious to begin with, ignoring the fact that Asuka's ending was more about her boobs than supressing Devil Jin doesn't make your point any more valid. Besides this is just how Tekken has been, if there was no Lili, Asuka would have comical storyline with someone else. Not that I'm saying I don't want Asuka to be a bigger role in the story, because I do, and I would like to see Lili kicking Mishama butt with her. Still just be happy Harada actually puts your favorite character in, and isn't like Team Soul, Arc System, Works, or Capcom. Ungrateful bunch.

I want a better story too, and would like to see Julia more, but I'm not going to constantly bitch just because Julia isn't treated better in the story and marketing. I'm just happy she's still included in every game since she's not the most popular character in the world, I don't expect her to be on the boxart, and front and center of every trailer.

Anyway, enough about the trash of the internet forum world.

If Harada is removing characters, I think it's safe to say characters like Lili and Asuka aren't going anywhere, no company in there right mind actually takes people like that seriously.

I'm guessing the roster will basically be Tekken Revolution's and some new characters. That game was made with the intent of bringing in new fans, and Law, Lili, Kazuya, and King were the most used, Asuka, Alisa, Bryan, and Lars are also up there, so I would think those characters are definitely safe. Then of course always there characters like Nina and Paul are probably safe too just because of tradition.

Characters like Baek, Bruce, Wang, Ganryu, Anna (sorry Vecta, I don't want that to happen again either) are the ones that people need to be worrying about for the time being.

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #25 on: 20 of July of 2014, 09:38:04 AM »
I can't with the gamefaqs comments. They are too much lmao. I personally hope it's the TR cast + characters like Raven, Bruce, Lei, and Zafina
Miguel looking good

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #26 on: 20 of July of 2014, 10:23:38 AM »
I can't with the gamefaqs comments. They are too much lmao. I personally hope it's the TR cast + characters like Raven, Bruce, Lei, and Zafina

A derpy little bunch aren't they? XD

I think Raven is safe now for story purposes and to have the "token black guy" at the very least, he could be ditched if he doesn't finally take off in T7. I'm sure Bruce would be pretty high on the list of characters to cut I'm afraid. Lei's a classic so he might scrap by based on that, plus he was in SFxT (I just can't see any characters that were in T6, and also in TR and SFxT being cut). Zafina could remain just because her style is unique, but at the same time she's probably at the top of the list in terms of females to be cut if need be.

Offline Sera

• Online Mode
« Reply #27 on: 20 of July of 2014, 10:59:55 AM »

[...]

Absolutely. My previous post was especially directed at those people from other forums who lump everything together. Maybe they think that "kawaii" = "pretty face", I don't know.

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #28 on: 20 of July of 2014, 11:19:28 AM »
^ Seeing how they have labeled Leo as "kawaii" I'm guessing it's anyone that isn't over 21. They all seem to ignore that Anna debuted at 17, and characters like Julia and Michelle at 18, same age as Asuka and Lili. Just a bunch of hypocrits living in the past is all it is, trying to find justification for there own bias, no use thinking too much about it.

Anyway new Harada interview was posted by gamespot, sadly it was done the day before T7 was announced.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tekken-it-to-the-limit-with-katsuhiro-harada/1100-6421195/

Basically just reconfirms stuff we already know. Namco's higher ups really don't care about the FGC or anything like that, Harada pretty much has free reign and creative control over anything he does, and is the one that pushes everything to get done. He gets final say in anything included, and everything is what he wants, no one elses. Matches what the developers of Project X Zone stated awhile back when asked about that games character selection.

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #29 on: 20 of July of 2014, 05:13:16 PM »
That must make Harada very happy. Having the final say in his projects
Miguel looking good

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #30 on: 20 of July of 2014, 06:07:52 PM »
That must make Harada very happy. Having the final say in his projects

Indeed. I just hope he doesn't let his bias get in the way again like he did with Namco's roster selection of Project X Zone. Stuff like no SoulCalibur characters was quite bull, Capcom had both SF and Darkstalkers characters in theres (Morrigan and Chun-Li as partners was brilliant), so his reasoning was quite bs. At the same time except for that his rosters have usually been good except for stuff like Panda over Asuka in TCT, and Jin, Ling, and Panda as the only characters in the Tekken Bowl app. Hopefully T7 keeps that trend.

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #31 on: 24 of July of 2014, 08:12:59 PM »
Cannot wait for more T7 news tomorrow
Miguel looking good

Offline Yuki Yagami

• ⑨ BAKA
  • Final SNK Boss
  • Professional Mode
  • The ⑨ of CX
« Last Edit: 25 of July of 2014, 12:41:32 PM by Yuki Yagami »

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #33 on: 25 of July of 2014, 01:00:44 PM »
:(

Was hoping at the very least a early build screenshot to give us a idea on what graphics will be like.

Offline videoman190

• Arcade Mode (Hard)
  • COOLNESS: 10

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #35 on: 25 of July of 2014, 05:04:03 PM »
All this waiting for nothing. I at least wanted to see how the graphics looked like. I hope the revealing for Tekken 7 will be like Tekken 6 (non Blood Rebellion)
Miguel looking good

Offline TheDuskwalker

• Professional Mode
« Reply #36 on: 25 of July of 2014, 06:56:26 PM »
Indeed. I also hope the T7 reveal will also be like the T6 reveal.....with Lili as the very first revealed character. YOOHOOHOO! :P
Hopefully at TGS we'll get something, anything. In game screenshots, gameplay details, something. All that was revealed at CC was it wil lbe 1 on 1, which we already knew.

Also I'm starting to expect TxSF is one of the 3 rumored multiplatform titles, that are now Wii U exclusive given Harada keeps saying it isn't canned, yet that's it. Under the hypothetical that Harada isn't full of shit of course.

Offline Yuki Yagami

• ⑨ BAKA
  • Final SNK Boss
  • Professional Mode
  • The ⑨ of CX
« Reply #37 on: 26 of July of 2014, 12:22:02 AM »
Tekken 7 - Full-Length SDCC 2014 Trailer

Tekken 7 - SDCC '14 Story Trailer - JAPAN VERSION!
(Japanese)

Here's the full video....

EDIT:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122657104&postcount=1120

[spoiler](Kazumi Preview Design and Lars WIP concept art)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 26 of July of 2014, 02:49:22 AM by Yuki Yagami »

Offline Sera

• Online Mode
« Reply #38 on: 26 of July of 2014, 01:34:46 AM »
It was expected that Tekken 7 would feature one-on-one battles, but having confirmation is good. Team-based battles should stay typical of the Tekken Tag Tournament series, to differentiate it from the main one.

Oh, mama Mishima reminded me of Tekken Revolution's Eliza XD. Eyes and hairstyle are quite similar.

Offline Onyxe Beart

• Online Mode
  • Miss Zarina
« Reply #39 on: 26 of July of 2014, 04:31:13 AM »
The voice acting is absolutely dreadful.  Kazumi is gorgeous. I hope Harada goes with Lars black, gold, and light turquoise design
Miguel looking good