Okay, let's break it down.
Lt. Ralf Jones
- EX qcf AC has autoguard frames at start up. Crumples opponent open for a follow up.
- EX qcb AC hits 3 times and has quick start up.
- A repeatedly Vulcan Punch doesn't knock down.
- EX AC repeatedly Vlucan Punch knocks down and juggles opponent.
- air EX qcf AC has invincibility frames at start up, great for air-to-air combat.
- *b f A Gatling Attack hits twice but doesn't knock down.
- *b f C Gatling attack hits 3 times (the animation looks like Clark's), knocks down.
- EX *b f AC Gatling Attack has quicker start up and it is basically his old DM (two Gatling punches, Vulcan Punch then Upper cut finisher)
- qcf x2 AC SDM Galactica Phantom has a quicker start up that allows to be linked from dA
qcf A > A repeatedly.
qcb A > qcf A. Must be in corner only
qcb AC EX > qcf A. Same only in corner.
A repeatedly > qcf A. Take it as a finisher, just like Joe's TNT Punch.
AC repeatedly EX > qcb A. Works only in corner.
*b f A > qcf A. Another finisher attack.
*b f C > qcb A. Corner only super cancel.
*b f AC EX > qcf A. Kinda simple cancel, doesn't knock down but then again the qcf A could be SC's into another Vulcan Punch (theoretically, if this Vulcan Punch gets SC''D into another qcf A then maybe it will whiff due of pushback).
qcf x2 A DM > hcb x2 AC NM.
qcf xa AC SDM > hcb x2 AC NM.
Lt. Clark Still
Clark seems to be playing a lot with follow up attacks.
- EX hcf B - Has half body distance grab.
- A repeatedly - Knocks down opponent and juggles
- EX AC repeatedly - Doesn't knock down opponent, however, you can follow up a hcf B from it. Both Vlucan Punches are the exact opposite of Ralf's value.
- EX *b f AC - Has invincibility start up, bypasses fb's (even grounded). Also (not shown in video), allows a follow up ldp C just like the old Napalm Stretch.
- hcb x2 AC SDM - This fucking grab has a one body away distance grab!
A repeatedly > *b f C - Perhaps allows dp C follow up? The juggle on this combo rises the opponent a lot. If a dp C cannot be done, then maybe a jump D would work? Needs testing.
EX AC repeatedly > *b f A
*b f C > A repeatedly - The SC should be done on Gatling Attack's 2nd hit.
hcb x2 A DM > hcb x2 BD NM. DC should be done on the last slam of the DM
hcb x2 AC SDM > hcb x2 BD NM. Same, the dream cancel must come out in the last slam of the SDM.
*b f A - still has the old value of not hitting crouching opponents (or maybe only big guys like Daimon or Raiden?).
EX *b f AC - hits crouching opponents and even low sliders like Hwa Jai (on video) or King. Hits more times but pushes the opponent too far (hard to follow up if not in corner?)
EX *d u AC - has high priority value, maybe invincibility frames.
EX qcb BD - The earring bomb has a lot quicker start up. Comboable?
EX *b f BD - has a second hit attack.
air qcb A - It's her 99 version of the X-caliber, bounces back after the cross slash.
air qcb C - Dives the x-slash to the opponent, kinda like her 97 version but done in mid-air.
EX air qcb AC - Leaves the cross-slash floating in the air while she bounces back.
air qcf hcb AC SDM - Just like the old V-Slasher, dives quicker than the DM version, does more damage. Not sure if she has the invincibility frames as well. Needs testing.
*d u A > *b f B
*d u AC EX > *b f B
*b f B > *d u A
*b f BD EX > *d u A
air qcb A > qcf hcb A DM - A classic move from the past.
qcb hcf B DM > qcf hcb AC NM - must be DC'd in the 8th hit of the multi-slash.