FUCK YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK YESS!!!!!!
So... let's encyclopedia brown this bitch:
- So it seems they're using two new remake stages in there: T4's stadium and TTT's Factory.
- My biggest doubt here is whether they're using an infinite stage without walls or with walls. If using walls I wonder how they're going to pull out the tag attacks (like the ones displayed in the video) when your character has a wall on his back.
- Now seems that, at difference of the first TTT, you can have the 2 characters displayed at the same time. This is emphasized in a double tag using Kaz and Leo and in Jin and Asuka's tag grab. I wonder what would happen if you hit both of your opponents at the same time while tagging (lol, MVC2 tag deaths anyone?).
- It seems while the facial structures have been remodeled a bit, the engine seems to be the same of T6BR.
- Now I'm wondering also how they're going to implement the card system on this game... would every character have an individual card and have their rank/items/money raised up individually and when you play you should input 2 cards instead or one? Or would it be a single card but with a fixed tag team that shares the rank and money in between the two of them?
- LOL at the Asuka/Jin scene.
Asuka: well played, partner! *extends hand*
Jin: *passes by ignoring it* You think I forgot that kick after T5, bitch?
Asuka: bleh, you're so sensitive!
So, well, now it seems we confirm Jin, Kaz, Leo, Asuka and Lili... and a young, very young Heihachi.